Steamboat Springs School District is launching four advisory committees
about 1 month ago
Steamboat Springs School District is launching four advisory committees that will make recommendations to the administrative team and school board on a future approach for long-term facilities planning to enhance teaching and learning for Steamboat Springs students.
The work of the advisory committees is expected to take place over 12 months, commencing in January 2018 and concluding in December 2018.
The District's four advisory committees will include:
- Academic Programs
- Extra Curricular and Co-curricular Needs
- Site Constraints and Possible Solutions
- Evaluating best practices on the topic assigned: and
- Reviewing current structures and resources
- (1) One building administrator
- (2) Parents - one elementary and one secondary
- (2) Teachers - one elementary and one secondary
- (up to 2) At large community members who do not have students in school
- (up to 2) Secondary students
- (1) District/Central office administrator
Request for Proposals for Phase I and Phase II Projects and Planning
4 days ago
The following is an archived list of RFQ/RFPs posted on the District website, with the Colorado Department of Education and the legal section of the Steamboat Pilot with regards to the November 7, 2017 Bond and Mill Levy and Master Planning Services for the Steamboat Springs School District.