Steamboat Springs School District is launching four advisory committees
4 months ago
Steamboat Springs School District is launching four advisory committees that will make recommendations to the administrative team and school board on a future approach for long-term facilities planning to enhance teaching and learning for Steamboat Springs students.
The work of the advisory committees is expected to take place over 12 months, commencing in January 2018 and concluding in December 2018.
The District's four advisory committees will include:
- Academic Programs
- Extra Curricular and Co-curricular Needs
- Site Constraints and Possible Solutions
- Evaluating best practices on the topic assigned: and
- Reviewing current structures and resources
- (1) One building administrator
- (2) Parents - one elementary and one secondary
- (2) Teachers - one elementary and one secondary
- (up to 2) At large community members who do not have students in school
- (up to 2) Secondary students
- (1) District/Central office administrator