Online Enrollment Registration 2017-18 and Existing Student Census Verification
6 months ago
We now offer the convenience of online enrollment registration and online household updates.
Preschool students - There are several documents that will need to be printed and completed for preschool consideration of CURRENT and NEW students.
Please have the following information/documents available before your begin updating your portal account:
- Household Information
- Parent Information
- Student Information
- Emergency contacts (2)
- Proof of residency
What to Expect in Online Enrollment Registration
Parents/guardians will fill out an online application taking 15-20 minutes, that includes information about members of the household, emergency contacts (2) and student data. Application processing will be handled by the school(s) and notifications will be sent via email as an application moves through the approval process.
- You must have an email address. If you do not have an email address, click here to create a gmail account.
- You must disable pop-ups, click here to learn how.
- You must have required documents in electronic format to upload. Click here for tech tips to assist in scanning documents with your mobile device and uploading to your application.
Please have the following information/documents available before you begin Online Enrollment
- Household information - physical address, mailing address and phone numbers
- Parent/Guardian information - work and cell phone numbers; email addresses
- Student information - demographic and health/medical information. Student name and date of birth should be entered exactly as it is on the birth certificate.
- Emergency contacts (2) - addresses and phone numbers
- Prior school - address and phone numbers, if applicable
After the online enrollment registration application is processed, you will receive an automated email and information about the next steps to completing the enrollment.
If you need any help navigating through the registration process, please call the school office.
Soda Creek Elementary - Annabel 970-871-3398
Strawberry Park Elementary (and Preschool) - Barb 970-871-3498
Steamboat Springs Middle School - Ellin 970-871-3597
Steamboat Springs High School - Lynne 970-871-3610
Kiosks are also available at the school offices and the District Office (325 7th Street) if you don't have access to a computer and/or a scanner.
Online Registration Documentation Required
about 1 month ago
Documents are required to be uploaded during the online registration process. All electronic documents must be legible. If you are not able to upload documents, you will need to provide a copy of these documents to your child's school office as soon as possible, before your registration can be completed.
Proof of Residency
Must be dated within 3 months of application- must show physical address- must be in the name of the parent, guardian or student. One of the following documents will be required to be uploaded during the enrollment process:
- computer generated bill (utility, credit card, doctor, hospital, etc)
- bank statement
- pre-printed pay stub
- first-class mail (government agency or court)
- current homeowner's, renter's or motor vehicle insurance policy
- mortgage, lease or rental contract
- transcript or report card from an accredited school
- motor vehicle registration
- USPS change of address form, W-2, SSA-1099, Non-SSA-1099
- postmarked first-class mail
must show full legal name of child and date of birth or one of the following:
- state-issued ID
- adoption certificate
- hospital certificate
- must be current
- Immunizations and Waivers - click here for the latest information from the Nurse's Office
- Immunization Medical Exemption Form
- Vacunacion Formulario de exencion no medica
Waivers, Releases and Handbooks
4 months ago
Waivers and Releases
- Internet Access, Electronics, and Mobile Devices Agreement
- Technology and Devices Code Agreement
- MS Climbing Wall Disclosure, Disclaimer and Waiver
- MS Dress Code Agreement
- MS Sexuality Education in Health and Personal Finance Class
- MS Student Dance Eligibility
Immunizations and Immunization Waivers - click here for the latest information from the Nurse's Office