Online Enrollment Registration for NEW students for 2020-21 (opens March 9th) and Existing Student Annual Student Update (opens May 13th)
3 months ago
We now offer the convenience of online enrollment registration and online household updates.
Preschool students - There are several documents that will need to be printed and completed for preschool consideration of CURRENT and NEW students.
Please have the following information/documents available before you begin updating your portal account:
- Household Information
- Parent Information
- Student Information
- Emergency contacts (2)
- Proof of residency
What to Expect in Online Enrollment Registration
Parents/guardians will fill out an online application taking 15-20 minutes, which includes information about members of the household, emergency contacts (2) and student data. Application processing will be handled by the school(s) and notifications will be sent via email as an application moves through the approval process.
- You must have an email address. If you do not have an email address, click here to create a Gmail account.
- You must disable pop-ups, click here to learn how.
- You must have the required documents in an electronic format to upload. Click here for tech tips to assist in scanning documents with your mobile device and uploading them to your application.
Please have the following information/documents available before you begin Online Enrollment
- Household information - physical address, mailing address and phone numbers
- Parent/Guardian information - FULL LEGAL NAME, work and cell phone numbers; email addresses
- Student information - demographic and health/medical information. The student name and date of birth should be entered exactly as it is on the birth certificate.
- Emergency contacts (2) - addresses and phone numbers
- Prior School - address and phone numbers, if applicable
After the online enrollment registration application is processed, you will receive an automated email and information about the next steps to completing the enrollment.
If you need any help navigating through the registration process, please call the school office.
Soda Creek Elementary - Annabel 970-871-3398
Strawberry Park Elementary (and Preschool) - Barb 970-871-3498
Steamboat Springs Middle School - Ellin 970-871-3597
Steamboat Springs High School - Colleen 970-871-3610
Kiosks are also available at the school offices and the District Office (325 7th Street) if you don't have access to a computer and/or a scanner.