Master Facility Plan 2019
Thanks in part to the voters who helped pass the bond, the District improved the safety features in all buildings, enhanced educational opportunities and improved athletic facilities across the District.
All schools received updates to help enhance the learning and teaching experiences. Below is a summary of all the improvements made to District schools since the bond was approved. The primary safety improvement for all schools was a new addressable fire alarm system.
- SSHS Construction Updates (as of Feb. 2022)
- Board Construction Progress Reports 2021
- Sleeping Giant School Construction Updates
- PK-8 Site and Floor Plans 2020
- Priority Projects Updates 2020
- 2019 Bond Projects - Pictures and Conceptual Drawings (as of Nov. 2020)
- PK-8 New Construction Project 2020 - Contact information for vendors
- Design Advisory Groups - Bond 2019
- Fact Check - Steamboat Pilot - Election 2019
- In the News
- Steamboat Springs School District Master Facility Plan (Sept. 2019)
- Community Forums Presentation
- Strategic Planning Facilitation - Request for Proposal