Clinic Hours and Contact Information
5 months ago
You can schedule an appointment by calling 871-3180 or emailing email@example.com
As a reminder, the clinic can see you for a wide variety of issues. Some of these include:
- Sick visits - sore throat/ear pain/sinus symptoms/cough etc... (unless you have been exposed or think you may have Covid-19, then please schedule a virtual visit).
- Pink eye
- Urinary tract infections
- Rashes, allergies etc…
- Abdominal issues
- BP and cholesterol management
- Medication management
- Referrals or recommendations to specialists/physical therapy
- Routine lab work
- Prescription refills and in-clinic Rx pick up
- Tdap (tetanus booster) vaccine only
We do still have counseling available to our employees and their dependents who carry the school district insurance at no cost to you. Each person is allotted 3 visits per year. Amy Goodwin, LPC CACIII is our counselor.
She sees our patients on Tuesdays at 3:00 or 4:00. Please schedule with her by calling 875-2633 to make an appointment.
Additional visits can also be scheduled with Amy as she now accepts the SSSD insurance.
Thank you! Don’t hesitate to call or email me with any questions.
Brooke Packard, MHS, PA-C
SSSD Employee Health Anchor Clinic
325 7th St. Steamboat Springs, CO 80487
***PLEASE SEND FAXES TO THE FAX NUMBER ABOVE. DO NOT SEND FAXES TO THE SCHOOL DISTRICT OFFICE NUMBER AT THE BOTTOM OF THE WEBPAGE.***