School Boundary Changes 2020-21- Approved 12-14-20
2021-22 K-8 District Boundaries
Proposed PK-8 boundaries were created by a Boundary Committee consisting of community members and District staff. Guiding principles of the committee included:
- All SSSD families will have equitable access to high quality school options of their choice
- Boundaries will be drawn with an eye to the future and anticipated growth and development in Steamboat Springs
- Boundaries will facilitate an economical and efficient transportation network
- Collaborative process with staff and community
- School of Choice/Open Enrollment will be available for grades K-8
Contact us - firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to view the committee presentation to the Board of Education on December 14, 2020.
January 22 -Parents will receive notification of school residency
February 12 - Current 4th & 7th grade Intra requests due
June 8 - Current all other grades intra requests due
Click here to view the committee presentation to the Board of Education on November 9, 2020.
Community Input Meetings
Click here for information on past community meetings.